Day #2

11:25:00 PM

Hello, again! this is my 2nd day of the challenge.
"SONG TO MATCH YOUR MOOD TODAY"
If you'd like to know.... actually... i'm really not in the mood right now. I don't really know what's song to matched my mood today. Really i'm like the undead, i just sleep all day.. kalo kata emak gue sih "hidup segan, mati tak mau".
My head is so dizzy you know:') i dont feel like doing anything. this random feeling, idk why.. but, i would like to mention you one song from P!nk, Just give me a reason. Halah, tuh lagu bangke. Feel like i wanna cry taugak sihlo...
I am so fucked up, lately. Especially after you're gone. I feel like i'm lost. Just give me a reason-nya p!nk... yeap, it's pretty much happening in side my head and maybe a little bit matched to my mood today. loving the tunes, and the lyrics.



I let you see the the parts of me that weren't all that pretty.
Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough
Just a second we're not broken, just bent
And we can learn to love again
You're still written in the scars of my heart.
I'm sorry i dont understand, i thought that we were fine.
We're not broken, just bent
And we can learn to love again


Listen to it, and lets see if you like it. Xx
:')

You Might Also Like

0 comments

onmousedown='return false' oncontexmenu='return false' onselectstart='return false'>