Yamko Rambe Yamko X Good Boy

2:20:00 AM

Hey, guys. This is another me again! How's life? Hope God may bless you all ;)
What's in the title?
Ok then, I'll tell ya 'bout my 'Seni Budaya' lesson practical exam. It was held on March 15th. But I and all class fellows just thought 'bout the idea only on March 8th. So we just have at least ONE WEEK to prepared everything! Some fellas bring some idea such as drama, or singing, etc. So do I. I came with one idea which is not-so-bad lah hahaha. I told my friends, why don't we dance? wkwkwkw.
And I have no idea all my friend deal with it! hahaha.

So, we started to practice all day loooongggggggggg..... just so you know, we used Yamko Rambe Yamko (Indonesia's traditional song from Papua) for traditional dance and Good Boy - GD X Taeyang for modern dance. Still can't believe all my classmates wanted to do it! XD So, I taught the girls and Adit (one of my classmates) taught the boys for dance moves.
IT WAS TOTALLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 This is the pictures when we practiced:








And... this is the sneakpeek of our performance, I captured it from the video, So if you wanna see the whole dance moves, you can watch it on youtube by clicking this :)
Make sure yourself watch it!














Curious? come on watch it!


after performance..


Love this peeps so much!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

onmousedown='return false' oncontexmenu='return false' onselectstart='return false'>